Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HOLIDAY ART SALE VENDOR!

This year I decided to participate in the Holiday Art Sale.  This was my first time as a vendor, in previous years I’ve only attended as a shopper.  I have to say I was really nervous about the sale and a week before the sale almost dropped out, but I found my courage and decided to stick with it and I have to say I’m really glad I did.  This was a wonderful opportunity for me to get over my fear of talking to people.  (I’m pretty awkward when I meet new people) My table was in between two alumni.  This was nice because I got to learn some tricks of the trade from seasoned vendors. They gave me some ideas to improve my presentation for the next sale . I ended up selling oil paintings, ceramics, and prints.  It was a long day from set-up to tear down, but I’m extremely grateful for this experience.  I’m definitely going to sign up for the spring sale.  

Here are a few pictures of what my table display looked like



No comments:

Post a Comment