Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC'S NEW COLOR COMPS

Here are new color comps for the ABC Book.  I have adjusted the drawing on a couple of animals as few of them were suffering from anatomy problems.  I decided to swap out the old type for clean san serif font.  I also changed the background to take out the texture.  Now it's just a flat colored background, but I'm still not happy with it.  I think that I will add a little decorative patterning back in and see what happens.  I also want to add a small  drop shadow underneath each animal in the finals.  But until then enjoy the new and improved color comps for the ABC's

Please check out Miss Jeanette Bowman blog to see the rest of her alphabet letter!

1 comment:

  1. They're looking awesome! just to let you know, i used Segoe UI Symbol at 145 pt. if you like it, if not tell me what font you prefer. ^_^ Have a GREAT weekend! ^_^

    ReplyDelete